Monday, April 5, 2010

Recent Tweets

Listenin 2: haitras - get up.
where the f$@k is spring? I can see my breath
listening to the slurpy noises of my friend eating spaghetti. Grrrr....
Hatiras - Your Love <3......daaaaaamn!
watching Donald Duck in 'Donald's Dog Laundry'
crossing my fingers: trying for Them Crooked Vultures tickets today
george takei back in the howard stern studio. Yesssss!
Just saw a guy walk by, that reminded me of dwight yokam in sling blade.
watching nip / tuck and dr. sean mcnamara is banging this chick even thought he's in a wheelchair. LOL!
Its chocolate milk time! 500ml. Nunothat 250 shit.
Mark Ronson - Stop Me. youtube it ppl.....
Fuck you TMZ! Way to spoil the ending of Shutter Island! Grrrr....
Olive Garden's Tour of Italy now $15.something. still...i shall have my olive garden! Lol
I got a free small timmays. "they see me rollin....."
Watched Nip / Tuck episode 515
At Bob Evans 4 breakfast
3cheese omlette with homefries & biscuits
Oh yeah....and orange juice
Senoir citizens have taken over the hotel pool here at the Sheraton Four Points
I bought new Cheddar Bbq Pringles
Also bought cheeseburger flavoured Doritos
Listening to Howard Stern on sirius radio. George Takei has the BEST LAUGH. Lol! <3
bought Elements jeans, Hurley trunks, and sum wrist weights
Dinner at Long John Silvers
Bob Evans breakfast again. Mmm
Ordr: country fried steak/eggs/buiscuts/home fries
Bought backup Skullcandy headphones (earbuds)
Brewing myself a need cup of Seattles Best coffee
Saw Snickers with new bright yellow nougaught? How do u spell nougat again?
Baileys now sells its own coffee creamer in grocery stores? Cool!
Aahhhhhhh its good to be back in shorts & sandals
Stoppin in at Giant Eagle grocery for some new flavors of coffee creamer....weeee
Headed 2 Olive Garden. Crossin my fingers its not too busy
At Olive Garden. Ordered Tour of Italy
Tweeting on the toilet, cos i can!
Building my own grand slam (at Dennys)
Change: now gettin everday value slam: eggs/bacon/pancakes
Lady behind my dennys booth is loud! Oh! She has a dr. Appoinment & is applying for short term disability...lol...
By the end of breakfast i'll know her life story. Lucky me...
One Denny's girl has bunny ears. Festive!
Thank god i brought my charger for my Gameboy advance, so i cn ply lnger on the drive home

No comments:

Post a Comment